1.Belleville Pregnancy and Family Care Centre – Quinte West
Accepting applications for the position of Centre Director for our satellite location in Trenton, ON.
Any interested applicants please contact Heather Tapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-969-7866
2. CENTRAL ALBERTA PREGNANCY CARE CENTRE
|Position Title||Maternity Home Director|
|Number of hours||40 hours per week|
|Starting Salary||$20-24 per hour|
|Closing Date||Open until a suitable candidate is found|
|Contact Info||Lisa Smith, Senior Director of Operations and Development
This is a unique position for a woman with a strong commitment to Christ and a heart for encouraging and supporting young women. This is a leadership position which includes administration of the residential home, facilitating a safe and healthy Christian environment, interacting with and supporting the residents, and overseeing CAPCC staff and volunteers specific to the program. The successful candidate will be in Agreement with and willingness to uphold the CAPCC’s Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, and Code of Conduct.
- A Human Services degree/diploma or equivalent, which gives evidence of a strategic effort to understand and help people
- A minimum of five years relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: management, leadership, ministry, parenting, or involvement with troubled children/youth
- Dependable and responsible, with a heart to serve
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented
- Compassion and understanding for young women in crisis pregnancies
- Strong discernment, crisis management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to give clear instruction and administer discipline
- Good writing and verbal skills
3. Pregnancy Support Centre, Dawson Creek, BC
Position: Executive Director
The Peace Pregnancy Support Centre of Dawson Creek, BC is looking for an Executive Director (ED) whose primary role will be to assist the board in launching our new centre and to lead the operations toward fulfilling our mission and vision. The ED will report to the Board of Directors and oversee all staff and volunteers. This is a part-time permanent position with a tentative start date of October 15, 2016.
For a more information regarding the job description please contact us at email@example.com
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of
your application; however only those being invited for an interview will receive further follow up.
Accepting applications until Sept 15, 2016