1.Pregnancy Care Centre – Toronto, ON
Position: Assistant Director
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director (ED), the Associate Director (AD) will share in organizational leadership as the Pregnancy Care Centre continues to grow. This is a new position with the organization that requires a candidate have a minimum of 5 years of management experience. The Associate Director gives leadership to the staff, volunteers and new program development linked to the PCC’s downtown office. She will share in mentoring colleagues who give client support and serve in other leadership responsibilities. The successful candidate will be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and exhibits strong commitment to the sanctity of life, and passionately identifies with the Pregnancy Care Centre’s mission.
Full Time Position 35 hours / week. This role will require flexibility in scheduling and person will need to work evening and weekends
Candidates are invited to indicate their interest in this position by sending a resume, cover letter and their salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description and qualifications can be found at http://www.capss.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Associate-Director.pdf
2. The Pregnancy Centre – Kitchener/Waterloo, ON
Position: Client Services Director (CSD)
The Client Service Director (CSD) is responsible for the overall management of the entire client service experience at The Pregnancy Centre.
Since 1986 The Pregnancy Centre has been the most supportive resource for women in our community facing an unexpected pregnancy. With professional, respectful and compassionate staff and volunteers, The Pregnancy Centre provides support for women’s practical, physical, emotional and spiritual needs during and after an unexpected pregnancy or following an abortion.
This will include, but not limited to:
• Meeting with clients with pre or post pregnancy concerns to give information, support and counsel;
• Identifying ways to help meet the practical, physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our clients;
• Working in partnership with the Client Program Director;
• Developing and implementing evaluation processes for program reporting;
• Recruiting & training volunteers;
• Identifying and networking with other professionals/agencies in the community;
• Attending occasional special events related to the activities of The Pregnancy Centre.
This salaried position requires 3 days per week. The preferred start date is Monday, May 1, 2017.
QUALIFICATIONS & CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Advocate, leader, visionary, bridge builder, community connector;
• Advanced computer skills and familiarity with electronic communication devices;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Able to capably and sensitively represent The Pregnancy Centre through well-developed written and oral communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• A diploma or degree in a Social Work or Counselling program is preferred;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field with proven counselling and/or mentoring experience;
• Leadership experience – leading a team, group, etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter by Friday, April 7th to the attention of:
Maureen Dinner, Executive Director
The Pregnancy Centre, Kitchener Waterloo
The Pregnancy Centre is committed to the protection of children – all offers of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of reference checks and a Police background check.
Accessibility accommodation is available upon request.
3. Pregnancy Care Centre – Prince George, BC
Position: Client Services Director (CSD)
As a faith based, Christian charity, we provide support to women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy or a pregnancy loss through termination, adoption placement, or miscarriage. Our new CSD will be responsible for overseeing our volunteers and our clients. Further detail, including a job description, will be available April 1, 2017.
Contact Crystal Campbell at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this position.
4. JFJ Hope Centre – Mississauga, ON
Position: Resource Development Coordinator
We are currently seeking a dynamic, innovative individual to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for three main areas of responsibility – fundraising, volunteers and community relations.
A full job description can be found here. Interested candidates please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org