1. Crossroad Pregnancy Centre – Nanaimo, BC
Position: Client Services Program Facilitator
The Client Services Program Facilitator reports to the Executive Director. This individual will be responsible for managing client and volunteer services by providing spiritual leadership, training, coaching, and development. The right candidate must have a passionate contagious faith and a desire to fulfill the great commission while fulfilling the mission and vision of the centre.
A full job description is listed online at www.cpcnanaimo.com/jobs. Feel free to contact Kirsten Emmanuel for more details. Applications may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 1717 Kerrisdale Road, Nanaimo, BC, V9S1N4.
2. Cochrane Pregnancy Care Centre, Cochrane, AB
We are hiring for three day per week position in Cochrane, AB!
Please send your cover letter outlining your areas of strength and passion,along with your resume, to email@example.com or call 403-932-2900 if you would like more info!
3. Live Well Clinic for Sexual Health and Pregnancy Association, Vernon, BC
Position: Executive Director.
This position is currently 30 hours per week and may potentially increase to 40 hours.
The Live Well Clinic opened in 2011 as a pregnancy care centre. In 2015, our centre became a clinic and now offers STI testing and medically confirmed pregnancy tests. Additionally, our centre has also been active in sexual abstinence programming. We currently have on staff a part-time nurse (RN), and a part-time client services coordinator, in addition to our executive director.
The most significant position in the clinic is that of Executive Director. Under the auspices of the board of directors, the Executive Director sets the standard for the ministry. The Executive Director is responsible for the implementation of the policies and procedures, as approved by the board of directors within the parameters of the clinic budget.
• Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
• Experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity
• Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
• Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication (writing and public speaking), and problem solving.
• Hold to and agree with the CAPSS core documents
• Male or female applicants will be considered
• Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in a related field, or experience in a counselling role.
• Have experience in an administrative position requiring management and supervision experience.
• Set the spiritual atmosphere of the clinic, providing encouragement and direction for the staff members and volunteers.
• Hiring and termination of non-medical staff.
• Provide managerial support, direction, and supervision to staff and volunteers.
• Recruit and train volunteers.
• Consult with treasurer on annual budget that is presented to the board of directors for approval.
• Work with Client Service Coordinator to oversee client counselling services and programs
• Work with Medical Director and Nurse Manager to implement and coordinate medical services.
• Work with Community Education Coordinator to ensure that the sexual education program is being presented in area schools, youth groups and churches as requested.
• Provide direct client service as needed.
• Ensure that all Centre/Clinic policies are carried out
• Prepare the quarterly newsletter, bi annual donor communications, and website maintenance.
• With the help of the board, fund development for the financial needs of the centre/clinic
• Execute major annual fundraising events.
• Write grant proposals
• Represent the Centre/Clinic to pastors, churches, community organizations to broaden support-base.
• Maintain working relationships with agencies, physicians, churches and organizations that refer clients or accept referrals from the ministry to ensure our clients receive excellent care.
• Serve as primary spokesperson for the centre/Clinic to the media.
Please submit resumes to the board chair at firstname.lastname@example.org Job to commence January 2017