Executive Director at the Cambridge Pregnancy Resource Centre (CPRC)
CPRC is a not for profit Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to women facing an unexpected pregnancy, by providing life affirming resources and offering post-abortive support.
The Executive Director has full responsibility for the Cambridge Pregnancy Resource Centre (CPRC) operations and reports to the Board of Directors. This includes the implementation of the policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors and within the parameters of the CPRC’s budget. The primary areas of responsibility include leadership, community relations/public relations, client services, continual development of the Centre, and administration. This is a permanent part-time position for 25 hour week.
- Educate and develop relationships in the community, including churches, pastors, community groups and the professional community about the CPRC ministry
- Develop, oversee and revise promotional material used in presenting the CPRC to clients, community, donors and churches
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to promote public awareness of the ministry through advertisement and presentations
- Participate in fundraising events
- Oversee client programs and support services offered by the Centre.
- Provide support counselling and services for clients when staff or volunteers are not available
- Communicate with donors on a regular basis
- Provide managerial support, direction, supervision and training to all staff and volunteers
- Oversee and ensure that accurate financial records are kept and reported to the Board monthly
- Attend all Board meetings and present a monthly report
- Maintain policies and procedures manual for the operation of the Centre
- Conduct volunteer training seminars, staff meetings, and ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed
- Recruit, select and interview possible volunteers and staff positions for the ministry.
- Proven experience with fundraising for a non-profit agency
- Excellent organization, time management and administrative skills with an ability to plan, set goals and achieve objectives
- Proven success leading staff and/or volunteers; previous experience working with a volunteer Board would be considered an asset
- Ability to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction to staff members and volunteers
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, and polices of the CPRC
- Ability to connect and establish strong relationships and presence within the Cambridge community
- Previous experience in counselling, social services, nursing and medical field would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and administration, as well as program and partnership development.
To apply for this position:
Email your resume to: email@example.com. Closing date on the position is September 30, 2014. All applications will be reviewed and those that are of interest will be contacted directly. Thank you for your interest in the Cambridge Pregnancy Resource Centre!