Executive Director at the Cambridge Pregnancy Resource Centre (CPRC)
CPRC is a not for profit Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to women facing an unexpected pregnancy, by providing life affirming resources and offering post-abortive support.
The Executive Director has full responsibility for the Cambridge Pregnancy Resource Centre (CPRC) operations and reports to the Board of Directors. This includes the implementation of the policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors and within the parameters of the CPRC’s budget. The primary areas of responsibility include leadership, community relations/public relations, client services, continual development of the Centre, and administration. This is a permanent part-time position for 25 hour week.
- Educate and develop relationships in the community, including churches, pastors, community groups and the professional community about the CPRC ministry
- Develop, oversee and revise promotional material used in presenting the CPRC to clients, community, donors and churches
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to promote public awareness of the ministry through advertisement and presentations
- Participate in fundraising events
- Oversee client programs and support services offered by the Centre.
- Provide support counselling and services for clients when staff or volunteers are not available
- Communicate with donors on a regular basis
- Provide managerial support, direction, supervision and training to all staff and volunteers
- Oversee and ensure that accurate financial records are kept and reported to the Board monthly
- Attend all Board meetings and present a monthly report
- Maintain policies and procedures manual for the operation of the Centre
- Conduct volunteer training seminars, staff meetings, and ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed
- Recruit, select and interview possible volunteers and staff positions for the ministry.
- Proven experience with fundraising for a non-profit agency
- Excellent organization, time management and administrative skills with an ability to plan, set goals and achieve objectives
- Proven success leading staff and/or volunteers; previous experience working with a volunteer Board would be considered an asset
- Ability to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction to staff members and volunteers
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, and polices of the CPRC
- Ability to connect and establish strong relationships and presence within the Cambridge community
- Previous experience in counselling, social services, nursing and medical field would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and administration, as well as program and partnership development.
To apply for this position:
Email your resume to: email@example.com. Closing date on the position is September 30, 2014. All applications will be reviewed and those that are of interest will be contacted directly. Thank you for your interest in the Cambridge Pregnancy Resource Centre!
Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Centre
Centre Administrative Assistant
This position reports to the Executive Assistant. The focus of this role is to administratively and practically support the Centre staff. The administrative assistant will have completed the CAPCC volunteer training and will be equipped to meet with clients if necessary.
Qualifications: This position must exhibit the following:
Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity.
Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and Policies of the Centre.
Exhibit excellent organizational skill.
Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible.
High skill level with respect to personal computers and software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Publisher, Outlook
Coordinate front reception desk ensuring coverage at all times
Manage messages for volunteers or staff
Ensure that the Centre common areas and program delivery spaces are maintained
Manage and distribute volunteer contact list
Ensure client resources are available (I.e. stocking brochure rack, preg tests, hospitality supplies etc.)
Ensure class rooms are set up for instructors
Assist Client Services to create a list of regular tasks for volunteers and help to delegate
(i.e. clothing room, exit evaluations, filing, etc.)
Data entry and filing.
Trained to assist with projects and research
Ensure that “Thank-you’s” are written/mailed to donors of material items.
Integration of new agency contact information into resource binders
Assist with hospitality
Assist with fundraising events as needed
Assist client services staff with hotline
Assist client services in administrative tasks
1. Assist with volunteer orientation as needed
2. Seeing clients when volunteer staff are unavailable
1. Participate in Management Meetings as volunteer coverage allows
Contact Michelle at 403-343-1611 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, please drop off resume in person at the Centre(4610 48th Avenue) and ask for Michelle, closing date is Thursday, Sept. 11th, 5 p.m.