Saskatoon Pregnancy Options Centre
is looking for an EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Objectives of the position:
The Center Director has the full responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the pregnancy center.
Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the Center
Have a bachelor's degree, preferably in a helping field, or related experience equivalent
Have one year of experience as a volunteer or employee in some ministry capacity
Have two years of experience in a helping profession in a position requiring management experience or equivalent
Have experience in fund-raising and public relations development.
Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking, problem solving, writing and effective media relations.
Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, and support to the volunteers and staff
Be able to carry out responsibilities with no supervision
For a complete job description or to submit a resume please call 306-665-7550 or email email@example.com
Vernon Live Well Job Opportunity: Community Education Coordinator
Vernon Live Well Clinic for Sexual Health and Pregnancy is looking for a Community Education
Coordinator (CEC) to build, develop, train and supervise team-based community-oriented
programs to empower young people, parents and the community with information and education on
healthy relationships and lifestyle choices.
This position will primarily focus on the geographical area currently served by Live Well Clinic
(Vernon, Armstrong, Enderby, Salmon Arm and Lumby) to make Resonate presentations available
in more communities and school districts within the Okanagan.
The job description for this position is as attached.
Qualifications: The person hired for this 20 hour per week position will:
1. Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a vital personal relationship with Jesus Christ as
Savior and Lord.
2. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position, sexual purity and abstinence
education for teens and unmarried singles.
3. Be willing and able to complete the Live Well volunteer training course.
4. Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and Policies
of the Centre.
5. Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible.
6. Be flexible with hours.
7. Preferably, have a background in nursing or a bachelor’s degree in a related field or related
teaching experience equivalent.
8. Stay current with latest research studies and trends influencing adolescent sexuality in
9. Have two years of experience as a volunteer or employee in a ministry environment.
10. Have experience counseling youth (individual and groups) in, and through crisis.
11. Have experience in an administrative position with direct experience in supervising staff in an
efficient and professional office.
12. Exhibit strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking and writing.
13. Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction for
14. Be able to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for the program.
Resumes and cover letters are to be submitted by email on or before April 30, 2015 to Wanda
Vanderveen Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org ) . Position to tentatively commence
August 17, 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information contact: Wanda Vanderveen 778.475.6016