Transportation to Hotel
There are 2 options:
1. Skytrain/Bus Directions:
· At airport get on Skytrain to Yaletown/Roundhouse - Exit Skytrain
· Take C23 Bus located at bus loop right outside of the skytrain. Travel west to Bidwell St. stop.
· Walk two blocks north to Comox St. and turn left. Hotel located on right side of street.
2. Taxi: Costs between $30- $40 depending on traffic and the time of day.
WestJet has renewed our meeting/convention discount code CC7730 for the upcoming Canadian Association of Pregnancy Support Services National Conference being held from April 13-17, 2015. We are pleased to offer a 10 per cent discount off of our best-available Econo and Flex fares available at the time of the booking. The discount is valid for WestJet flights into and out of Vancouver and Abbotsford, British Columbia.
To book reservations using this discount code, please advise your delegates and attendees to contact the WestJet Groups department at 1-888-493-7853. Please be advised that the discount code is not available for use on westJet.com at this time. Please note the following information regarding your available discount:
- Discounts apply to Econo and Flex fares, however cannot be used on Plus fares.
- Percentage based discount is applied to base fare, excluding taxes, fees and charges. Taxes fees and surcharges are extra.
- Discount only applies to flights marketed and operated wholly by WestJet, and are not applicable when travelling with our code-share, interline or other airline partners.
- Please quote discount code CC7730 at the time of booking.
- The discounted rates are available for travel from April 8-24, 2015. For travel outside of these dates we will offer the best available fare at the time of booking.
- Meeting/convention discount codes are not applicable to group travel, but if your delegates are travelling as a party of 10 or more on the same flights, our agents would be happy to provide group fare information.
- Our WestJet Groups agents are available to assist your delegates with questions or concerns, by calling 1-888-493-7853, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m (MST), Monday to Friday.