- Early Bird Price – Deadline is March 16, 2018 – $525.00
- After March 16, 2018 – $625.00
Daily Rate :
- Tuesday (Evening and Reception) – $100
- Wednesday – $165
- Thursday – $270
- Friday – $100
- Effective Volunteer Training – Monday, April 16, in the afternoon – $60.00
- School of His Presence – Tuesday, April 17, full day – $150.00 (Click here to learn more)
- Living in Color, Post Abortion Training – Monday, April 16, and Tuesday, April 17, full days – $195.00
- Medical Initiatives – to be announced (*only open to centres/clinics in development with Focus on the Family)
Main Conference Tracks:
When you are considering who on your team might benefit from conference, it may be helpful to know that all the conference workshops are organized into 5 main tracks:
- Client Care
- Communications / Outreach
- Fund Development / Donor Relationship
Traditional room: Single or Double Occupancy $99 per night
Fallsview Room : Single or Double Occupancy $139 per night
Additional Guests (up to 4 per room max) $25 per person per day
To book your hotel rooms go to: https://aws.passkey.com/go/capss18
Room block closes March 18, 2018
Important items to note:
- *For non-affiliated centres/attendees, an additional 20% will be added to all pricing.
- 2 for 1 Conference Registration! – Thanks to a generous supporter, we are pleased to offer 2 for 1 pricing for CAPSS affiliated centres — when you register the Director of your centre, you receive one free conference registration of equal or lesser value!
- Transportation – You will need to arrange transportation from the airport to the hotel; options to consider: car pooling, rent a vehicle, shuttle.
- Sightseeing – There is so much to see and do in Niagara Falls! With this in mind, we are leaving the Wednesday evening open. However, please note that Hornblower Niagara Cruises only run from 9am – 6pm, so if you are wanting to take a tour of the falls, you will need to arrange to do this before or after conference. When making travel arrangements, we encourage you to please consider coming a day or two early or staying longer, so you have time to explore, relax, and enjoy this fabulous location!